My plan was to go to Springfield last week to get our documents certified so that we could send them to our agency but I was unable to. We have to fax our dossier documents to our agency for review before we can have them certified and unfortunately we are still waiting to hear back. I cannot go to Springfield until I know that all of our documents are ok and can be certified. In addition to this I just found out this week that one of the documents that we were told could be certified in IL cannot be so I had to overnight this document to Virginia and pray that they will certify it quickly and Fed-Ex the document to our agency hopefully within the next week. I do know that our agency only has one person right now working very hard for all of the families in the Ethiopia program. I just have to keep reminding myself that each of these small delays are just a result of God working on the little details of our baby that he has already chosen for us in Ethiopia. Right now our program coordinator is in Ethiopia and they are having several power outages because of the lack of rain that they have had which is causing a decrease in the amount of power that can be used. Because of these power outages many families have not been able to receive referrals and some families have had delays in court. We ask that you pray for the power to be restored and for us to receive the ok that we can have our documents certified and we can finally have the status of DTE (Dossier to Ethiopia).