Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Some Fun Baby Stuff Has Arrived

We have gotten some fun baby items lately and I thought I would show you pictures of what has arrived. The wonderful ladies that I worked with in Gibson City had given us a gift certificate to Baby Gap and this is what we used it on. We got our bedding set and diaper bag and they are just adorable. On the reverse side of the quilt it has pink and white polka dots. It is fun getting these items I just wish I could show you pictures of a lovely nursery. But, it is not done yet-hopefully someday soon I can show you pictures.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Too cute! I might have to surf on over to Baby Gap myself!

kim said...

Very Cute!!! I love the bag - we may have to check out baby gap should we get a referral for a smaller one, but hopefully not :)

Thanks for the sweet comment on our blog today. It will be great to see all of the "ES Families" move through!!!

Blessings,
Kim

Cindy Foote said...

Both items are soooo very adorable. Good taste!

Hope we get to travel together - and I hope it's SOON!

Blessings - Cindy